Thursday, March 8, 2012


Who Are You . . . Really?
A question that I pose to new Wellness Coaching clients is "what would you like your coach to know about you"? This question is answered often relative to the life challenges that the client is presently facing. Other answers to the question "who are you" might be framed in other ways as well. If I were answering this question, I might explain that I am a mother to an adult daughter, that I am a sister to siblings and a daughter to two parents and I enjoy all these relationships. I am a "dancer" and someone who loves the outdoors. I am also someone who embraces each new dawn regardless of what the day may hold. As we answer the question of who we are, do not neglect to leave out those amazing aspects of ourselves that lift us up and truly contribute to the whole of ourselves. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment