Sunday, January 3, 2010

One-to-One Launches New Web Site

I would like to announce the launch of my new web site PamHoltOneToOne.com. I am very excited to use this new site to communicate my personal philosophy about optimal wellness, because I believe that it is an integrative process for living that promotes the positive, healthy, and resilient condition of the physical body, mind, spirit, and emotions. It also allows me to help people of all ages in Fort Wayne, Northeast Indiana, and Northwest Ohio find their own level of healthy living through personal training and wellness coaching.

This new site, working in conjunction with this blog, will educate people on the latest information on a variety of topics concerning personal training, wellness coaching, and creative movement. I'll also be posting links and articles of interest, along with dates for workshops, specialized programs and speaking engagements I'll be presenting in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment